Monday, February 7, 2011

Never Brushing Again

Yesterday morning I woke up and brushed my teeth first thing.

I went downstairs to get some breakfast (Oreos) and Joy says, "Did you get my text?"

Of course I didn't get her text...I had just woken up.

Joy kind of freaks out and says, "Ohhh nooooo...I saw a lizard fall on your toothbrush!"

:/

4 comments:

  1. I can SOOOO hear Joy saying, "Oh nooooo!!"

    Could've been worse. Could've been a cockroach. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're so right!!!!

    the funny thing is.....after my initial freak-out....i didn't care so much and probably would have just washed that toothbrush had Joy not given me her extra. but if it had been nasty little cockroach legs crawling around on my toothbrush, somebody would have been hurt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Marg, good to catch up with you on blog :) I know you're enjoying what you're doing and that the best thing! Miss and praying for you. -te tata

    ReplyDelete