Wow, Could I be a more terrible blogger?
Today, I ate an ostrich and witnessed an 11-year-old boy taste pizza for the first time..after he was shown how to eat it. It was tuna pizza, but still.
Lately, I've felt like I was in the middle of a Lost episode. John Locke was spotted a few days ago, Jack was spotted last night, and earlier in the day yesterday, I felt like I was on the compound of the Dharma Initiative. A bunch of guys who all look the same wearing green uniforms with strange symbols on them, looking like they're hiding something. It was just the immigration office. Today, I heard the smoke monster.
Too bad Lost is over. But I could totally be on House Hunters International. We went looking for homes yesterday and I think we have found "the one." It's kind of like what you see in San Francisco, where all the buildings are connected..and its four floors with huuuuuge rooms, way cheap. Oh and there's roof access, too. It's located right in town and in a well-populated area.
We tried to look at another home, but without our friend who translates. Have you ever seen the movie "The Hills Have Eyes"? All those mountain people who have something wrong with them? Well, long story short, a lady straight out of that movie took us into this dark dark building with all kinds of hidden places because she thought we might be interested. I was scared and my heart kind of raced a little while I was in there.
I still love this place!
I have absolutely NO idea what you're talking about in most of this post. Except House Hunters. That is a most fabulous show. And the house sounds AWESOME! :)
ReplyDeleteI know how much you love pizza. Did you try the tuna kind? :S
SO glad you're loving it! LOVE you! :)
and YAY for blogging!!!!!
Margaret, I love how your mind works, even in simple text I can so hear you saying this. Tuna pizza sounds kinda...well awful. Hope all is well, and good luck house hunting.
ReplyDeleteC.J.
ahhh good to hear from you cj!
ReplyDeleteand reba, i didn't try the tuna. but we did get the house!
I want to see pics of the house!!!
ReplyDelete