.....Still waiting on this "soon" thing.
So, I got really really sad when I saw I missed your call at 8:24. I cried. I miss you.
if i could buy some skype credit, i woudl call you again!!!!
We need to start an across the world study because I miss Margaret time and I miss getting your opinion on things :)
ok what do you want to do? that sounds good to me! maybe we should just talk on facebook or something. because i dotn check this enough. but i'm going to update soon!!!!
your blog has so said that since September 15. Just saying :)
.....Still waiting on this "soon" thing.
ReplyDeleteSo, I got really really sad when I saw I missed your call at 8:24. I cried. I miss you.
ReplyDeleteif i could buy some skype credit, i woudl call you again!!!!
ReplyDeleteWe need to start an across the world study because I miss Margaret time and I miss getting your opinion on things :)
ReplyDeleteok what do you want to do? that sounds good to me! maybe we should just talk on facebook or something. because i dotn check this enough. but i'm going to update soon!!!!
ReplyDeleteyour blog has so said that since September 15. Just saying :)
ReplyDelete